I love these so much, they are perfect.
I’d say its a good buy if you have people to play with. I’m sure playing alone would suck ass especially in this game because while it is fun and entertaining the story is almost non-existent. Like seriously its one of the shittiest stories with MASSIVE missing plot points.
The dungeons were fun and the bosses interesting but the only hard thing about them was the minions that would ALWAYS spawn so it just felt like a bullet sponge boss and his babies every time. The PvP is pretty fun but its either: You stomp or get stomp. Its hardly a close match but you do get one from time to time.
If you just see the game as a co-op mission run/PvP game then you’ll be fine. The loot is addicting to get, and the missions are fun BUT running the same few missions over and over is not.. and thats all Destiny’s “events” are. Like the past Queens Bounty event literally had you running the same few missions on ‘super hard’ so you can get reputation up with the vendor to buy special armor but you got so little rep each run that it was almost impossible unless you played ALL day EVERYday until that event expired.
That also brings me to something that pisses me off is that I think Bungie purposely made their reputations so hard to get so that it would mean more “content hours” where the armor isnt even that special.. like honestly if you go to each vendor they sell almost the same armor but a little different colors or something dumb. Reputations piss me off.
Anyway yeah its a pretty good game imo, I had fun in the tons of hours I sank in it. But you better play with someone so that the major flaws dont shit on you.
Also the moon sucks butt
MOON IN PVP GOT ME LIKE
Moon in PvP get me like
I love to play Destiny when my roommates are all our of the house, or upstairs in bed so that I can have the tv and ps3 to myself.
Only problem is, the angrier I get when I play this game, the hotter I get. I got a fan turned to max, and had to go over to the AC and tell it to keep it below 80 down here.
My rage keeps me warm in the winter… …too warm.
Awakening Baby Makers
Married-Chrom & Sumia
-Kellam & Sully
-Ricken & Miriel
-Lon’qu & Lissa
-Gaius & Maribelle
-Frederick & Cordelia
-Stahl & Panne
-My Unit & Panne
-My Unit & Nowi
-My Unit & Tharja
-Henry(Best Dad) & Tharja
-Stahl & Nowi
-Virion & Panne
-Libra & Panne
Maribelle is un-shippable.
This game’s goal is to ruin as many of my ships as possible.
My Unit-Miriel My Unit-Panne
My Unit-Nowi ?
Gregor looks so old… and Vaike is so full of himself.
After almost 100 tries, managed to climb the little metal bars the correct way and get up to that new spot in Destiny.
Found all 3 ghosts, and discovered that if you jump off the edge, you’ll fall into some kind of void, and your screen will be black before you resurrect after about 30 seconds. Fun stuff.
Now trying to decide between telling Bungie about all the holes on the edges of this part of the map that lead to a void and being stuck just outside the walls… or keeping quiet so they don’t ban me for getting in and getting the ghosts early.
None of the three ghosts listed a grimoire entry either, they were just blank. Still got the points though.
I’ve had this lovely baby for two weeks now, and I still haven’t settled on a name??
Wanna give him a name from a fandom I’m in, but can’t think of a good one. Suggestions?
So, ever since this thing came out, I’ve only been invited to a raid group once. I was so horrible that they kicked me out after 20 minutes of us all dying.
I had no idea how the room/raid was supposed to work, and everyone with microphones was doing a terrible job of communicating.
-I was dropped into the group when they were fighting against some kind of giant Vex robot. It was some kind of controller of time.
-In the 20 minutes that I was there, the only things I managed to piece together were a few things
-3 people get teleported in, possibly the closest ones, the relic is the only thing that can save you from being consumed by the darkness in that place which seems to lead to an instant death of the team?
-I’m guessing the portal is the only way out of that little pocket dimension, but the other three guardians have to have control of a point to keep it open.
-I haven’t figured out if the darkness that slowly consumes your team, and whatever the oracles do, are separate dangers or not.
-Stay away from the exploding robots, keep to high ground or platforms.
-20 minutes is not enough time to let someone figure out how to do this raid from wherever point I was dropped in to.
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ